
On a crazy after noon, my mom decided to take a picture of her po lip.
There are billions of ways my mom is crazy! Here is a list of ten.
# 1- she always acts silly.
# 2- she took that "amazing" picture of herself.
# 3- she always jokes around with us.
# 4- she dances like a goof.
# 5- she sometimes wears my dad's clothes.
# 6- she laughs extremely hard.
# 7- she talks in silly voices sometimes.
# 8- she sings lots of goofy songs.
# 9- in this picture she's staring into space.
#10- she can put her tongue into a flower shape.
Even though she is all these crazy things, I still love her.
Much thanks for divulging all of my crazy-nesses that I can't deny! You are a great kid! Thanks for loving me even though I'm CRAZY! It's nice to hear!
ReplyDelete